Want to hear what we have to say?
Join us every Monday from 7:15 – 8:00 A.M
With your hosts Ted Tibbett, and Michael Pol
On the Pine Belt Daybreak Morning Show
Right here on WMXI 98.1 FM – And – WFOR 92.7 FM
- Our story is simple really. It’s about people with vision, passion, and dedication who are determined to make a difference. It’s about men and women who genuinely love farming, science, and technology and are motivated by the opportunity to make a difference.
- SumaGrow® was born from the desire to support our farmers, protect our food and water supply, and sustain our resources for this generation and the next. Our co-branded products are developed by a diverse and spirited team. BSEI allocates significant resources to the continued advancement of our technology through research and development, strict quality control management, and data collection while sustaining technological improvements to meet the needs of producers.
- Bio Soil Enhancers, Inc. (BSEI) has built a team of scientists, farmers, engineers, and marketers who share the common mission to ensure that products containing SumaGrow® continue to meet the needs of agricultural producers to grow higher yielding, healthier crops using more sustainable practices. As we have grown from a company staffed by three into a network that includes domestic and international licensees, investors, consultants and customers, we remain a family of people motivated by the same principals and driven by the same passion to leave a legacy of hope, good stewardship, and possibilities. Won’t you join us?” (Retrieved from http://www.sumagrow.com/about)
- For more information about us, and our products, visit http://www.Sumagrow.com
- Or contact us at http://www.sumagrow.com/representatives/contact.html
Chuck Grantham received a Bachelor of Science in agriculture and extension education and a Masters in agriculture education from Mississippi State University. He taught agriculture for five years and served as a County Extension Agent for twenty-five years.
Mr. Grantham has received several certifications and recognitions including Master Tree Farmer, ISA Board Certified Arborist, Beef Quality Assurance Certification, Master Urban Forester, National Association of County Agricultural Agents (NACAA) Achievement Award, NACAA Excellence Award, and Outstanding County Extension Director. Mr. Grantham is an agricultural consultant for BSEI and provides support to farmers and licensees.
Aimee developed her sales, communication, and negotiation skills through the marketing and sales of the family’s produce at their family farm and local farmers’ market. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi, receiving a BA in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations and landed her first post collegiate job as an outside sales manager for Automatic Data Processing.
She later became the fundraiser, event planner and public relations coordinator for the Albuquerque Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Aimee has served as the Public Relations and Marketing Communications Manager for BSEI since 2011.
Join Chuck Grantham, and Aimee Murry – Every Friday Morning from 7:15-8:00 A.M., CST.
For the Pine Belt Daybreak Morning Show – with your hosts Ted Tibbett, and Michael Pol
As we bring you the amazing results & the science behind Sumagrow
Tune in & Listen – On WMXI 98.1 FM & WFOR 92.7 FM!