This Android application is developed by Eagle Broadcasting LLC for use with the audio streaming services for WMXI FM 98.1 Laurel/Hattiesburg, MS and WFOR 1400 AM/92.7 FM Hattiesburg, MS.
The following is the list of all permissions asked by the application, and a description of their purpose:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Location permissions allow us general information on what areas of the world the applications are being used. This information is anonymous and we do not track personal information such as names and addresses.
All other permissions relate to the optimal functionality of the application for your enjoyment
Your privacy is of our utmost concern. We do not sell or give any personal information to third-parties. Any information collected is for our own analytical purposes to track the numbers of application users and the general areas of the world where the application is being most used.
For questions and further information, please contact email@example.com